This website has two main features designed to make it more accessible:
Adjust Font Size
Please use the Change Font Sizes panel on the left of each page to adjust the font sizes on the site.
This website uses Access Keys to allow users with screen readers the ability to navigate the website with ease. Access Keys allow you to jump between pages efficiently while browsing a website by pressing a modifier key along with a specified access key. This website has this functionality enabled for its users.
Using Access Keys
You can use any of the access keys below to jump to the specified pages on this website:
- h: Go To Homepage
- t: Jump To Top of Page
- m: Skip to Main Content
- n: News
- w: How We Help
- y: How You Can Help
- q: FAQs
- a: About Us
- s: Sponsors
- c: Contact Us
Each web browser uses slightly different modifier keys, but if you can memorize the specific key for your web browser then you can navigate between pages efficiently. Below is a list of the modifier keys for most of the modern web browsers in use to date.
Web Browser Modifier Keys
- Internet Explorer for Windows: Use the Alt + access key to focus on the link, then use the enter key to activate the link.
- Firefox for Windows, Mac, or Linux: Use the control key + the access key.
- Google Chrome for Windows: Use the Alt key + the access key.
- Safari 4.0 for Windows: Use the Alt key + the access key.
- Safari 4.0 for Mac: Use the control + option + access key.
- Opera for Windows and Mac: Use shift + escape key.
- Konqueror for Linux: Press and release the Control key, then press the access key.
- Amaya: Use control or alt + the access key.
- Blazer: Link is activated immediately upon pressing the appropriate access key.