Independent retirement living designed exclusively for the over 55s
Nestled near the Surrey Hills area of outstanding natural beauty, Ribblesdale is a safe, secure and peaceful place to enjoy your retirement. A selection of attractive bungalows and spacious apartments set in delightful mature gardens are located just moments from the hustle and bustle of Dorking, with it’s fantastic range of shops, cafes and restaurants. There’s a Waitrose and M&S too.
At Ribblesdale, you can enjoy your own privacy alongside the peace of mind that comes with a full-time on-site manager and a 24 hour emergency call line. There’s car parking, and even a mini bus to help you get out and about! For longer trips, you’re perfectly placed for easy access to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports and there are regular rail services to both London Waterloo and Victoria from nearby Dorking and Deepdene stations.
Ten reasons to love your retirement at Ribblesdale:
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Highly competitive rents
- Peaceful location close to amenities and transport links
- A friendly manager on hand to help
- 24/7 emergency hotline
- Private bungalows and apartments
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Communal lounge & laundry facilities
- Residents’ parking and minibus
- Just for journalists or their dependants
If you’d like to make Ribblesdale your next home, or just want to find out more, you can call 01306 887511 or email email@example.com for an informal chat or to arrange a look around.